Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Decorating Help

Okay, the countdown is on. My little grandaughter knows how many sleeps.  And I know I won't be getting much sleep unless I can get some help in preparing for Christmas.

Some days, I wish I had six teenagers. Not the 'hang-out-at-the-mall' kind, but the hardworking, energetic, helpful kind. You know -- like John-Boy Walton.

Alas, we're empty-nesters, and the best I have is my travelling cat (click here for that story) and my faithful and most intelligent Border Collie, Shilo. I say, "intelligent," because she knows to come when I call, "Treats, treats!"

Her intelligence is crucial, if I'm to get help with putting my tree up.  Click on this video to see the possibilities.







Ah, yes, I believe there's hope.

"Come on, Shilo. Have I got a job for you. Come on, pup. Treats...treats."

I hope you're enjoying the Christmas preparations at your home. And if I don't get back to blogging before then, I hope you have a very, merry Christmas. And to all a good night.

"G'night Shilo-boy -- oops, I mean Shilo-girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment